An incomplete list of projects that we have in development.
MSX projects in beta stage
- Guru Logic Champ - a MSX2 port of the fantastic Compile game.
- Kumoko & Yumeko - a "Puzzle Bobble" type puzzle game with anime graphics for MSX2.
- MS2 - MoonSound Music Studio, finally use your OPL4 to its fullest.
MSX projects in early development stages
- 'Clockchip configurator' - Configure every aspect of your clockchip.
- Cyberware - Epic game series in planning since 1994.
- MNESX - NES emulator for MSX.
- SCC-BASIC - Similar to FM-BASIC, but for Konami's SCC.
- TNIOS - Operating System to be built out of various subprojects (among which GLCOS, BiOS, MSX-DOS3).
- 'WWW browser' - XHTML+CSS browser for MSX.
PC projects in beta stage
- LUME - Layered Universal Map Editor.
- tniASM v1.0 - Powerful macro language compiler.
- pseudoMSX - The world's most accurate MSX emulator with proper GUI, for Linux and Windows (and theoretically OSX).